Find valuable parenting resources, including links to helpful websites and a variety of other tips for you and your baby!
- ACOG Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines: FAQs from The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists regarding exercise during pregnancy.
- Personalized Pregnancy Calendar: Track your baby’s development week-by-week and receive newsletters personalized for your pregnancy.
- Due Date Calculator: Find out your due date, plus get info about your developing baby and see how big your baby is right now.
- March of Dimes: Find out what you need to know to get ready for pregnancy.
- FitPregnancy: Online magazine and guide for moms-to-be with tips on pregnancy, nutrition, fitness, exercises, baby care and weight loss.
- Baby Names: Search boy names, girl names, most popular, and unique baby names, their meanings and origins.
- The Bump: Your ultimate guide to pregnant living.
- Pregnancy and Sleep Guide: Science behind sleep during pregnancy (and how ot get more of it!)
Postpartum Exercise Guidelines
- ACOG Postpartum Exercise Guidelines: FAQs from The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists on returning to exercise after pregnancy
- HealthyChildren.org: From the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Baby Center: Information on pregnancy, children’s health, parenting and more, including expert advice and weekly newsletters that detail your child’s development.
- Baby Gooroo: Online community of parents and health professionals sharing knowledge regarding the health, safety, and nutirition of babies and young children, with an emphasis on breastfeeding.
- Kiwi Magazine: Growing Families the Natural and Organic Way
- Infant Massage How-to Guide: Tips and techniques on how to massage your new baby from Parents Magazine.
- Parent's Guide to Healthy Sleep: Science about sleep at every age and stage of your baby and child
Healthcare for Women
- Maven: A digital clinic for women. Healthcare designed exclusively for women. Video appointments with MDs, nurses and pregnancy specialists, all from your mobile device.
- La Leche League International: Helping mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education.
- 50 Best Breastfeeding Resources on the Web: Great article listing best websites for breastfeeding support.
- Postpartum Support International: Essential info about perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including risk factors, symptoms and treatments
- Symptoms of Postpartum Depression: What are the symptoms? See the list.
- Self-test for Postpartum Depression: Take a 9 question test to see if you have PPD
- Find Help in Your Area: Find online support groups or in person help in your area
- Postpartum Progress: Help for Moms with postpartum depression and anxiety
Baby Calming Technique
- DONA International: The premier doula association in the world.